VEGA G3 streaming DAC, our latest innovation in delivering an unparalleled musical experience. Building upon the advanced features of the VEGA G2.2, the VEGA G3 integrates a range of state-of-the-art technologies that surpass expectations. The VEGA G3 streaming DAC is not just a product, but a testament to our unwavering dedication to providing the most captivating and immersive musical experience ever imagined.
• The VEGA G3 incorporates the same Fusion DAC design as the VEGA 2.2, but with an important upgrade: a final output switch network for analogue conversion at an even higher level of precision. This advancement results in a significant 30% reduction in distortion and noise and a 50% improvement in dynamic range, making the VEGA G3 an exceptional choice for even the most discerning listeners seeking unparalleled audio performance.
• Pure DAC Mode allows you to disable the streaming functions to optimise signal path, this is recommended when using a streaming source like Aries;
• VEGA G3 is equipped with AURALiC's proprietary Direct Data Recording (DDR) technology. Unlike traditional DACs that rely on a Phase Lock Loop (PLL) circuit to reconstruct the incoming clock signal, our DDR technology avoids using a PLL circuit as it cannot fully remove the distortion and jitter present in the original clock signal. Instead, we record the audio data directly into the Tesla G3 processing platform's system memory in binary format, bypassing the original clock signal entirely.
• Incorporating AURALiC’s R2R fully passive volume control, not the standard Bit Reduction style utilised on most converters & HDMI eARC for compatibility with AV systems;
• Vega G3 incorporates Auralic’s ‘Lightning-Link’ ecosystem, allowing for inclusion of the Master Clock (Leo).
Find out more on the Auralic Australia Website