HiFi Collective Pty
Phone: 02 800 50670
Phone International: +61 2 800 50670
All products, distributed in Australia by HiFi Collective Pty Ltd (HFC), are covered by the following warranty on parts and labour. The period of warranty for each brand/category is defined below and commences from the date of purchase:
HFC undertakes at their expense to repair or replace, at their choice, any defective parts in the product supplied herewith and/or rectify faults due to defective workmanship within the warranty period provided that:
• The consumer presents the purchase receipt indicating proof of purchase date and supplier;
• The unit was purchased from an Authorised Dealer appointed by HFC;
• The consumer returns goods to the supplier (place of purchase) or to an authorised repairer at the consumer’s expense in suitable protective packaging. No responsibility will be taken by HFC for poorly packaged returns. (Details of authorised repairers are available from HFC – refer to the contact details below);
• There has been no attempt to repair the unit by an unauthorised agent.
This warranty excludes:
• Products not used for personal, domestic or household purposes;
• Fair wear and tear;
• Service costs arising from failure to correctly use or install the product in accordance with the manufacturer’s manual provided with the product;
• Service for damage caused by other devices connected to this product or by causes beyond the reasonable control of HFC e.g./ lightning, water, fire;
• Products whose serial numbers have been deleted, removed, altered or made illegible.
• The customer must return the product to the place of purchase or a repairer authorised by HFC (refer to the contact details above);
• The customer must provide proof of purchase, indicating place and date of purchase;
• The customer must provide a detailed description of the fault.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This warranty offered is in addition to other rights and remedies under Australian consumer law.
Periods of Warranty
• AURALiC: 1 year (Increased to 3 years with registration)
• AVM: 2 years (Increased to 3 years with registration)
• FinkTeam: 4 years
• Fyne Audio: 7 years
• Heed: 3 years
• Totem: 5 years (2 years for subwoofers and active speakers/components)
• Vertere: 5 years (increased to 10 years with registration)